Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, I hope.

The last few weeks have been a total zoo!

Amanda and Mark got married the Saturday of Easter weekend.

Then, of course, it was Easter.

I have spent the last week planning a surprise birthday party for my mother - in addition to the normal birthday activities that she knew all about (her birthday was yesterday).

And today I have an event for work! (I plan fundraising events for a living, in case I have never mentioned that.)

Saturday brings mom's surprise party and about 30 confirmed guests, with the list still growing. 
 
Last, but not least, Sunday is Mother's Day.

I am tired just thinking about it all.

In all of that, there has just not been time for blogging. I apologize for holding out on you all...I know I promised the mocha wedding cake recipe, and others.

Perhaps once this week of craziness is over, I will finally find the time to post a bunch of recipes.

Fair warning:

The next round of posts will be dessert-heavy 
(as I am, since I've been eating so much cake!)

Be on the lookout for:
 
Mocha Wedding Cake with Buttercream frosting
Vegan/Gluten Free Blueberry Coffee Cake
Vegan/Gluten Free German Chocolate Cake
Vegan Graham Cracker Cupcakes with vegan marshmallow fluff frosting

Until then, wish me endurance to get through the final leg of this madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails