Friday, January 1, 2010

The Red Arrow Diner

I love breakfast!

After all, didn't your mother ever tell you it is the most important meal of the day?

It's my favorite meal to eat, to cook, and to enjoy with friends and family.

I could eat breakfast three meals a day, every day, and be completely satisfied.
(sorry, lunch and dinner, there is just something about breakfast...sigh...)

This morning I kicked off the New Year with breakfast at Manchester's quintessential local greasy spoon, the Red Arrow Diner.

Attached is the clip from when Guy Fieri visited with his show, Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives.



It's been open since the 1920s and is just so perfectly Manchester.

All told, the whole place is about the size of my kitchen (including the seating areas).

It's not the kind of cuisine I'd recommend for every day (much as I love it) because you could easily become the size of a house - but it is yummy.

If you've never been, you should go at least once and get yourself a sticker. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails